Our latest report, The Fine Wine Market in 2021, has now been published. The report analyses the key themes that shaped the secondary market for fine wine this year. We examine regional trends, pricing and trading patterns, as we look back and give some thoughts on what might lie ahead.
Key Findings in the report
- 2021 sets new records for secondary market trade.
- Fine Wine outperforms FTSE100 and gold.
- Champagne is the top-performing region.
- Burgundy’s share of trade hits a new high.
- Bordeaux trade dips but First Growth share rises.
- Blue-chip labels rule the roost though the market continues to diversify.
To download your complimentary copy of our annual market report, fill in the form below.