Liv-ex’s latest report showcases the diversity of Italian wine trading on the secondary market.
Italy’s secondary market trade is diversifying, as previously underrepresented Italian regions gather momentum.
This is the focus of Liv-ex’s latest Italian report. Published exclusively for members last month; it is now free to all.
- Italy has seen a sustained increase in the number of wines trading, pointing to a significant market expansion and heightened demand for Italian fine wine.
- Tuscany and Piedmont remain the pillars of Italy, taking over 95% of total trade value and volume combined.
- Critical attention and the search for value have led to the increased presence of ‘other’ Italian regions on the secondary market.
- Veneto and Abruzzo are the most traded Italian regions outside of Tuscany and Piedmont
- There has been a rising tide of demand from the US and Asia for Italian fine wine.
You can now claim your complimentary copy of the report by filling in the form below.