Capped off by the most diverse spirits offerings in Liv-ex history.
Spirits has been a segment of secondary market trade that has seen tremendous growth in recent years.
LIVE exposure of spirits now stands at over £1.12m, having tripled year-to-date, as seen in the chart below.
Of those spirits, Whisky provides the largest offerings – from both Scotland and Japan:
- Scotland – Macallan, Speyside Highland Single Malt The Red Collection 78YO Bottled 2020
- Scotland – Glenfiddich, Speyside Single Malt 50YO
- Japan – Yamazaki (Suntory), Single Malt Sherry Cask Limited Edition Bottled 2013
- Japan – Hibiki (Suntory), Blended 30YO
But the opportunities do not end there. If your taste is for something from the Americas, there is:
Maintaining that same spirit of adventure, there is a Rhum from the Caribbean, gin from the Black Forest and an assortment of Cognacs available.
- Caribbean – Trois Rivieres, Vieux Rhum de Plantation de la Martinique 1970
- Germany – Schwarzard Distillers, Monkey 47 Dry (50 cases)
- Cognac – Hardy, L’Ete Lalique
- Cognac – Delamain, Vintage Landed 1996 Bottled 2015 (20 cases)
Since 2013, when the first spirit changed hands on the platform, your Exchange has become a more diverse marketplace and spirits have played their role.
There are a number of noteworthy spirits offers highlighted above and an even greater offering linked below.