Our latest extended report on the factors contributing to the recent success of Champagne on the secondary market, its shifting dynamics and future potential has been published. For a time, the report was exclusive to Liv-ex members; now it is available to all.
The full report examines:
- The price performance of luxury Champagne and the top labels
- How increased demand has led to Champagne’s broadening market at all price levels
- The 2008 premium and increasing vintage output
- The heightened demand for big bottles and the price premium they command
- The declining relative value of Champagne and the future of its market
To download your copy of the report, fill in the form below.
Liv-ex analysis is drawn from the world’s most comprehensive database of fine wine prices. The data reflects the real time activity of Liv-ex’s 600 merchant members from across the globe. Together they represent the largest pool of liquidity in the world – currently £80m of bids and offers across 16,000 wines.