As the leading source of independent fine wine price information, Liv-ex is uniquely positioned to provide accurate and objective fine wine market research.
Liv-ex Bordeaux Classification:
Liv-ex has updated the Bordeaux Classification using the original 1855 criterion - price.
- The 2015 Liv-ex Bordeaux Classification
- The 2013 Liv-ex Bordeaux Classification
- The 2011 Liv-ex Bordeaux Classification
- The 2009 Liv-ex Bordeaux Classification
Liv-ex Power 100:
The annual list of the most powerful brands in the fine wine marketplace.
- The 2014 Liv-ex Power 100
- The 2013 Liv-ex Power 100
- The 2012 Liv-ex Power 100
- The 2011 Liv-ex Power 100
- The 2010 Liv-ex Power 100
- The 2009 Liv-ex Power 100
- The 2008 Liv-ex Power 100
- The "fine" Champagne market
- Fine wine's online revolution
- The Fine Wine Investment Market - An Inside View
- Investing in fine wine
- History and development of the fine wine investment market
Liv-ex Special Reports:
- Valuing the great estates of Bordeaux – who is in the €50m club?
- Lafite 1982 worth eight times its weight in silver