We are always on the look out for talented individuals to join our fast-growing team.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Liv-ex (The London International Vintners Exchange) was founded in 1999 by former stockbrokers James Miles and Justin Gibbs. It operates a business to business electronic wine-trading platform, charging a commission on each transaction. With more than 430 merchants in 35 countries sales have grown rapidly to £50m. In 2012 Liv-ex was included in the Sunday Times International Track 200 list of the UK’s fastest growing companies for the fourth time in six years.
Liv-ex is looking to expand its Technology department to increase the speed and quality of application development. The culture of the company is hard working, committed yet informal, energetic and action oriented. If you are an ambitious and entrepreneurial Business Analyst who would relish the opportunity of working in a role which will help shape the way an industry operates in the future then this unique opportunity fits the bill.
Working alongside the Commercial and Technology owners the Business Analyst will have responsibility for writing, managing and delivering technology solutions for the business. This exciting role offers the opportunity to work in a fast-paced delivery team where your ability to translate business outcomes into technical specifications will be key. As a skilled communicator you will be working directly with business owners to define, test and deploy software solutions.
- A good understanding of Internet technologies (3-4 years)
- Experience of writing high quality requirements specifications (min 3-4 years in a similar role)
- Experience of planning project work effectively (min 2-3 years)
- Highly literate and excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstration of a passion for technology and building great customer experiences
- Understanding of the different software development processes (2-3 years)
- Experience of a service oriented architecture
- Knowledge of the wine industry
- Project management experience
- Experience working on a transactional Internet based product
- Experience working with out-sourced development teams
- Understanding of N-tier architectures
- Educated to a degree level in a technical subject
Competitive salary. There is likely to be a bonus based on company performance.
BUPA/ life/ income protection cover.
To apply, or for further information, please email Lana Jeffers.