Vine is a specialist storage and transport solution for the fine wine trade. It is also the only storage provider that is fully integrated with Liv-ex.
Vine is a specialist storage and transport solution for the fine wine trade. Its innovative website provides access to stock records, movement details and photos, enabling customers to efficiently track orders online. Vine is also the only storage provider that is fully integrated with Liv-ex, making trading on the platform convenient and efficient.
Vine operates from its own dedicated and secure CCTV-controlled area within London City Bond's warehouse in Tilbury Docks, Essex. It also has a warehouse in partnership with Grand Cru Storage in Bordeaux.
Contact Vine for more information and their latest price list.
Download a Vine information sheet
Download the Vine delivery requirements
- Fine Wine Specialist – Unlike most logistics businesses, Vine only handles fine wine and its service is tailored to the requirements of fine wine traders.
- Innovative and Integrated –Vine’s state-of-the-art website makes it easy to track purchases, view pictures and manage stocks online – right down to the individual case or bottle. Its bespoke IT system is tailored to the needs of fine wine traders and is fully integrated with Liv-ex’s trading platform.
- Transparent – Vine’s services are priced at a simple flat per case rate with no hidden costs, making all fees transparent and competitive.
- Secure and Convenient – Vine operates from secure and dedicated areas at the heart of the international fine wine trade in London and Bordeaux.
- Independent – Vine is run as a separate entity within Liv-ex. It is happy to fulfil business that originates on or off the exchange.
Vine is a member of the British International Freight Association (BIFA) and the UK Warehouse Association (UKWA).
All freight business is undertaken using the standard trading conditions of BIFA.
All warehouse business is undertaken under UKWA's terms and conditions .